Thursday, September 18, 2008

WELCOME

Dear Friends,

I do not know who should be welcoming who. Nonetheless our meeting here cannot be by sheer coincidence but rather a meeting driven by a common interest. Dear blogger, I have so many issues I would like us to consider on this space. I will talk sports, politics, health and life in general. My space is open for your comments and critiques. Afterall , no single tree makes a forest. so too, even the most painful thorn in the forest exists for a very special purpose. Your comments will be so valuable as this space takes shape.

Blogger, not everything that will be put on this space will make sense to you but you should still take your time and reflect. By the way, whoever said wisdom can come even from an anthill did not lie. There are times in life we have to learn things from people we consider green. The bottom line however is that, no matter how young, poor and no matter how dirty someone might be, we all still have something to offer.

This space, is not affiliated to any political grouping or any sort of organisation. I will try to approach every single topic from an objective point of view. I will neither be an extremist nor apologetic, everything will face the hammer as it ought to. This space is a learning center, a centre of excellence. where you teach me and I teach you.

Finally you are most welcome to my space. A space where everything will happen according to necessity.

No comments: